SHOP our seasonal availability for delivery or prepaid pickup at the La Plata Farmers' Market!
Beginning in October, we will deliver EVERY OTHER WEEK through the winter. See our schedule below.
Our order form will only be available Sunday - Wednesday the week of delivery.
(You can also receive our flowers in little $5 pick-me-ups via Zen and Vitality with Zoa in La Plata! Check it out.)
- October 23 - 25: Local delivery, Arnold/Annapolis delivery, market pre-order delivery
- November 6 - 8: Local delivery, Silver Spring delivery, market pre-order delivery
- November 20 - 22: Local delivery, Arnold/Annapolis delivery, market pre-order delivery
- more dates TBD
- We are delivering every OTHER week locally - anywhere in Charles county or southern Prince George's county. (please email us if you're not sure if you're on our delivery route)
- Local deliveries are on Fridays every week.
La Plata Farmers' Market Prepaid Pickup:
- Place your order for pickup at the La Plata Farmers' Market on Saturdays from 9 am - 1 pm.
- Minimum order is $10 for a la carte ordering.
- We are also offering walk-up service (with proper social distancing please!) - although mostly selling flowers, so if you want veggies, it's best to pre-order.
Rotating Remote Delivery:
- We will be delivering once a month to locales a little further out.
- These rotating deliveries will be on WEEKENDS .
- If you'd like to offer up your neighborhood and have the ability to help us drum up some business, we will be glad to consider delivering to your area. Email us at email@example.com with your suggestions.
Please see more ordering details and our COVID-19 safety information below.
We will continue to offer delivery as long as it seems like our community needs it.
How it works for contactless DOOR to DOOR delivery:
Our Pandemic Prevention here at Red Tree Farmstead:
- wearing gloves while harvesting, washing and packing
- disinfecting all harvest containers, packing surfaces, and washtubs (this is a regular thing for us anyway!)
- food delivered in disposable packaging
- regular hand-washing on harvest and delivery days (and all the time really!)
- egg cleaning is already done with bleach and dish soap, so already disinfected
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERY - we are delivering to your home, and would actually prefer to just wave at you from your porch or driveway. So please prepare a cooler or container for us to deliver your products into and any payment in an envelope (or preferably online).
- Payment preferred via Venmo and Paypal (and cash and checks if needed)